Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 egs6 xtr multispace
I am interested in buying said vehicle and want a few questions answered. It's the 1.6 e-hdi airdream version. What is the annual road tax? What are the standard features that come with a 2012 version? What are things to watch out for? Thanks in advance.
Hi, is it a 12 plate or 62 plate / does it have the daytime running led lights on the bumper?
2012(62) XTR 1.6 92bhp Airdream Modutop
Hi it's a 62 plate with daytime running lights
I have this one, but with a modutop, and road tax comes to £130 as I remember rightly. I bought mine as an ex motability car - it only had 16k miles when I bought it at 3 years old. Still had all the main dealer service history.

Before I bought he car I phoned up the dealership that sold/maintained this as a motability car, went through to the service department, and asked them if they could tell me if the car (gave the reg) has had any work of note done to it other than the standard servicing. The chap looked up all the work and nothing out of the ordinary bar new tyres. Moreover, he even said he knew this vehicle and the couple who owned it and gave me a very warm feeling about taking it on!

The xtr model comes with most of the bells and whistles on offer for a Berlingo. However the Airdream does not come with alloys as stand on the non automatic XTR. Other options that many xtr seem to come with, however not guaranteed are reversing sensors, split tailgate and in glass tinted windows.
I just used this tool and it came up with £30 road tax?? Is this correct?

http://www.nextgreencar.com/car-tax/calculator/#results
http://carfueldata.dft.gov.uk/new-vehicl...?t=23ude39

If you want to see what the post office will be charging you, try the above form.
My guess earlier was wrong, my car CO2 emissions is listed as 125g/km so it falls into the £110 road tax band
Is yours a manual or automatic?
(10-07-2016, 03:15 PM)msw109 Wrote:  Is yours a manual or automatic?

Automatic - Airdream. When my car was advertised on the dealers website one of the highligh points was its £30 road tax, which was one of its attractions. However when later I was double checking the details I found the information they were using was from data which was wrong. I waited until the last minute before questioning it and wether it was a deal breaker to my advantage somewhat - to get a bit more off the price
Thanks doofer, when did it change from £110 to £30? I believe your engine is the same as patch's and the one I'm looking at. Given its about emissions, I'm a bit confused!
Is the auto more efficient than manual? Thus £30 v£110???