Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berlingo B9 Tool Kit [Jack]
I have recently bought a 2008 Berlingo B9 Type Multispace [to replace a 2007 M59 Multispace that was written off when someone drove into the back of me] and have just noticed that the jack/wheel-brace/chock all seem to be missing. I have looked in the various places it might be and it's not there. So just to check I have been looking in the correct place where exactly is it located in a B9 type Berlingo?

Also can anyone send me a photo of exactly what is in the kit, so I can get it all replaced?

Thanks.
(25-03-2016, 09:26 PM)Multispacer Wrote:  I have recently bought a 2008 Berlingo B9 Type Multispace [to replace a 2007 M59 Multispace that was written off when someone drove into the back of me] and have just noticed that the jack/wheel-brace/chock all seem to be missing. I have looked in the various places it might be and it's not there. So just to check I have been looking in the correct place where exactly is it located in a B9 type Berlingo?

Also can anyone send me a photo of exactly what is in the kit, so I can get it all replaced?

Thanks.

Hi

look under the drivers seat, there is a plastic draw which should have the gear in it. Let me know if you still need a photo and will organise one

HTH
Mine is in a cubby hole under the pass seat but there is same under drivers' seat so look there as well.
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
(25-03-2016, 09:58 PM)manuk Wrote:  
(25-03-2016, 09:26 PM)Multispacer Wrote:  I have recently bought a 2008 Berlingo B9 Type Multispace [to replace a 2007 M59 Multispace that was written off when someone drove into the back of me] and have just noticed that the jack/wheel-brace/chock all seem to be missing. I have looked in the various places it might be and it's not there. So just to check I have been looking in the correct place where exactly is it located in a B9 type Berlingo?

Thanks.

Hi

look under the drivers seat, there is a plastic draw which should have the gear in it. Let me know if you still need a photo and will organise one

HTH

Thanks for the reply. I have looked under there and it's empty  Sad ...so if you can send a photo that would be great, that way I can look around for a replacement.
(25-03-2016, 10:05 PM)doofer Wrote:  The drawer under the driver's seat should be empty.  The jack and toolkit are in a compartment under the passenger seat.  Not the one in the rear foot well , it's right under the front seat.  You need to slide the seat fully forward to see it.  There's a lift-up flap in the carpet.

I've looked there, unfortunately that's empty as well  Sad
Not in the R pass floor boxes?
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
(25-03-2016, 10:08 PM)ron Wrote:  Not in the R pass floor boxes?

No, that's empty as well, looks like I'll have to get one from a scrappy. Any photos of the complete kit anyone, so I know exactly what I'm looking for? Thanks.
Push the drivers seat forward and you may find it there behind the seat, that is where mine has been from new.  Idea
In our M59 they are behind a plastic moulded panel in the boot on the right hand side as you look with the rear door up. Do any of the newer ones use the same place ?
So where does this bit go then ?
Mine in a 61 plate Berlingo comprises a black plastic holder about 30 cm by 15 cm with the wheel brace, a towing eye, plus the handle for the jack, and a little puller to get the wheel nut cover off, with the jack itself separate. It is in the well under the passenger seat below a thin cover.