Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appalling Citroen Service
Today i took Berlingo in for a service to day went to pick the Berlingo up pay the bill they take me to my car open the door what do i see the pollen filter cover's led on the floor then had not even put it back together Angry  they drove it from the service bay to their car park never even notice  make's me wonder what else they didn't do Dodgy it's the 2nd time iv'e bad service from them Angry i was going to bye a new Berlingo from them before all this happened  their pricing it up i think i'm going to give it a miss sell my Berlingo and move on Sad do i name and shame them.
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

My cover fell off 2 days after a Kwik fit service and as I couldn't find the bloody thing I took it back to them, The guy must have spent a good 10 mins trying to wrestle it back into position, Proper pain in the arse to get clipped back on so yours might have fell off when the vehicle was parked and the door was closed.
16 Plate Berlingo Multispace XTR
(08-07-2016, 10:33 PM)Hughzie Wrote:  My cover fell off 2 days after a Kwik fit service and as I couldn't find the bloody thing I took it back to them, The guy must have spent a good 10 mins trying to wrestle it back into position, Proper pain in the arse to get clipped back on so yours might have fell off when the vehicle was parked and the door was closed.

No not that easy it was on the floor on the N/S passenger side floor both  panel's they can't walk.  Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

(08-07-2016, 11:07 PM)Jed Clampit Wrote:  No not that easy it was on the floor on the N/S passenger side floor both  panel's they can't walk.  Smile

Thats where its supposed to be for easy access!
Just nobody told the french to reverse it when the wheel was put on the other side!

And thats just lazy dealer then. have you checked theres a filter been put back in?
The useless Peugeot Dealer I bought my Berlingo off has spent the last 4 weeks ringing me to get my service booked in.
They can't seem to grasp the fact that im 3.5HOURS drive away!

Started blocking the phone numbers now.
Name them