Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Convoy
Ive seen them pass through the area before -five high performance unmarked 4x4's with blues and twos in the grilles.
Always in a hurry.
Today they were behind me.
Now I pay my road tax so I use the road.
They had the chance to overtake several times but they waited until there was oncoming traffic.The first one pulled into the opposite lane and forced the traffic to stop while the others tried to overtake me .
Two got by but I stuck fast to my 42.34 mph and kept the others behind.
Clearly agitated ,the sirens and headlamps were going well by this time so when the first roundabout came up they pulled the same trick again.I think I would have got a filthy look but the windows were all tinted(even the front ones)
They were by my guess travelling from Shropshire/north west to Worcestershire /midlands/motorway networks.
Anyone know who they are and more importantly am I going to be under surveillance for the rest of my wretched life?
It is on my to do list.
But not right at the top

2012 Hdi75 van
(30-10-2012, 01:58 AM)evdama Wrote:  Ive seen them pass through the area before -five high performance unmarked 4x4's with blues and twos in the grilles.
Always in a hurry.
Today they were behind me.
Now I pay my road tax so I use the road.
They had the chance to overtake several times but they waited until there was oncoming traffic.The first one pulled into the opposite lane and forced the traffic to stop while the others tried to overtake me .
Two got by but I stuck fast to my 42.34 mph and kept the others behind.
Clearly agitated ,the sirens and headlamps were going well by this time so when the first roundabout came up they pulled the same trick again.I think I would have got a filthy look but the windows were all tinted(even the front ones)
They were by my guess travelling from Shropshire/north west to Worcestershire /midlands/motorway networks.
Anyone know who they are and more importantly am I going to be under surveillance for the rest of my wretched life?

I think you can forget the knighthood
Sounds like it could be the S.A.S. they're based at Hereford.
Perhaps it was a training exercise for high-speed pursuits etc.
Tragic case up here when Police Transit hit a Fiat Doblo taxi, cabbie died soon after. Sad case indeed, but Police Officer admitted making an error of judgement so got to give credit for that. But evdama , you better keep the Road Tax up-to-date, and eat humble pie if they do pull you over. And your forum posts may flag up something on a Government ( ? ) computer, somewhere lol.:eek:
Former 2011 Mk3 XTR owner Confusedalut:
Usually covoys like that tend to be carrying either the Royals, the PM or Simon Cowell. Confusedillyme:
High speed training vehicles tend to be lit up like a Christmas Tree.
(30-10-2012, 09:11 AM)Drew Wrote:  Sounds like it could be the S.A.S. they're based at Hereford.

It was on the 438 between Hereford and Ledbury but those guys usually blat around in a Chinook
Theres a fair amount of local folklore on that little lot.

Taxi -they'll never take me alive and dont forget I'll drag you guys (associates) down with me.
ha ha ha
I bet theres a tinted window forum dude somewhere right now sounding off about an obstinate twt in a black berlingo that made him late for lunch
It is on my to do list.
But not right at the top

2012 Hdi75 van
Evdama, change the avator or you will be done for possesion of a photo of a man with a firearm.....:whistle::whistle::censored::censored:
Berlingo Multispace 2.0HDI '54 reg Mediterranean Blue
(30-10-2012, 12:45 PM)andy-womble Wrote:  Evdama, change the avator or you will be done for possesion of a photo of a man with a firearm.....:whistle::whistle::censored::censored:

:eek: omg
It is on my to do list.
But not right at the top

2012 Hdi75 van
I've just been arrested for being in possesion of an offensive wife.....:whistle::whistle::whistle:Confusedillyme:Confusedillyme:Confusedillyme:
Berlingo Multispace 2.0HDI '54 reg Mediterranean Blue
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to andy-womble for this post:
  • ron
Loud shirt in a built-up area.....
It is on my to do list.
But not right at the top

2012 Hdi75 van