Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Load Retairner Net for Berlingo
Rainbow 
Hi everyone! I used to have a Berlingo, but have since changed to the Grand C4 Picasso. I loved my Berlingo,! I had it for our three Irish Wolfhounds but soon found that, as the windows do not roll down in the back, our three furkids were missing out on sticking their heads out of the windows. So, my Berlingo had to go. We are moving house and I have come across the load retainer net for the Berlingo, which I now no longer need. So, I want to sell it. As the car was purely for our hounds, the retainer net was never used and is still in its original packaging. It has a label that says: BOS:8908000127, PSA: 96842066XT. As it came with the car in 2010, I have no idea as to how much I should sell it for. Does anyone have any idea what this item usually goes for? Any help would be greatly appreciated. A friend who used to have one said he thought it sold for around £135 or £175. But he wasn't sure. Many thanks in advance for any advice. I want to put it on Ebay asap. Smile
(03-10-2015, 07:25 PM)Janie C. Keary Wrote:  Hi everyone! I used to have a Berlingo, but have since changed to the Grand C4 Picasso. I loved my Berlingo,! I had it for our three Irish Wolfhounds but soon found that, as the windows do not roll down in the back, our three furkids were missing out on sticking their heads out of the windows. Smile

You should have kept the Berlingo and let them take it in turns to ride shotgun Big Grin  Best of luck with the luggage net the only one I've seen is on eBay with a 99p start and no bids
So where does this bit go then ?
(04-10-2015, 09:10 AM)ffrenchie Wrote:  
(03-10-2015, 07:25 PM)Janie C. Keary Wrote:  Hi everyone! I used to have a Berlingo, but have since changed to the Grand C4 Picasso. I loved my Berlingo,! I had it for our three Irish Wolfhounds but soon found that, as the windows do not roll down in the back, our three furkids were missing out on sticking their heads out of the windows. Smile

You should have kept the Berlingo and let them take it in turns to ride shotgun Big Grin  Best of luck with the luggage net the only one I've seen is on eBay with a 99p start and no bids

Thanks. I did love the Berlingo. It had so many storage compartments, while the Grand C4 Picasso only has a few. But Wolfhound heads out of windows were more important, so the C4 won.
ill give you a tenner for it Smile
A Berlingo net sold on ebay yesterday for £14.54. link
(06-10-2015, 07:39 AM)Opensauce Wrote:  A Berlingo net sold on ebay yesterday for £14.54. link

That's the one I linked in the second post  Tongue You're not going to retire on the proceeds if that's anything to go by.
So where does this bit go then ?
Thats the one I bought Tongue along with a pair of internal roof bars and a rear storage locker for a grand total of 28 quiid  ( plus postage) Big Grin
I almost feel guilty ............ but not quite !
There is an alternative view about dogs and windows. I
have seen them with goggles.

From the Pets Health Network.
Dogs love the wind in their face but bad things can happen. First, foreign objects like leaves, insects and rocks can strike them with tremendous velocity. Just think back to the damage a tiny pebble might have done to your windshield or the finish of your car. The cornea of a dog’s eye is far more delicate and damages are not so easily repaired. Similarly, foreign bodies can find their way into a dog’s ear or nose and cause severe inflammation.

Even worse, a dog could jump through an open window or be thrown from the car during a swerve or collision. The least severe injury that would result is road rash or a broken leg. That of course assumes he isn’t hit by another car. A dog in the back of a car may look cute but sudden braking or swerving could transform it into a hurling mass of fur and muscle that could cause fatal injuries to the dog or a passenger.