Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alloys
Hi new to the site but had a berlingo for few years now and love it. I no a lot have put posts about alloys but I want to start doing a few bits for mine so I am looking at alloys so Would like some help from you top lads. I am looking at some pug 407 sw 17" alloys so will these fit my 2009 1.6hdi berlingo van? Will I need new wheel bolts or can I use old ones and if so where would I get some from. If theses wheels won't fit could you advise me which ones will I just don't want to spend a fortune. I really look forward to some help from you berlingo guys
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Asnew99 for this post:
  • The Mad Hatter
Hi and welcome to the site

I have no experience about which alloys might fit but I do know that you will need new wheel bolts, reason? the alloys are usually much thicker so longer bolts are required to ensure you get a good bit of thread into the hubs.
--------------------------------------------------------------

2012 Iron Grey XTR 110 with lots of bits and bobs.
Hi Trevor thanks for that what does that at the bottom mean about the grey xtr 2012 sorry if it's a stupid question
There used to be a separator line there but it went during a forum update I think. It just a way of telling others which Berlingo we own, it's useful when asking a question on here as it saves asking the poster later.
--------------------------------------------------------------

2012 Iron Grey XTR 110 with lots of bits and bobs.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Trevor for this post:
  • scaniaman
407 wheels are 5 stud, berlingo 4 stud, most 4 stud off later Peugeot citroens will fit, you will also need the genuine bolts
(23-07-2015, 04:56 PM)finny Wrote:  407 wheels are 5 stud, berlingo 4 stud, most 4 stud off later Peugeot citroens will fit, you will also need the genuine bolts

Thanks finny for the help much appreciated so if I looked for some say pug 306 and get 4 stud with the bolts I should be ok.......cheers
if yours is the same as my van in my pic I would go for pug 307 308 or citroen c3 c4 ds Picasso, early pug/cit are et 18 which is ok later stuff 25/27, my bolts were 2nd hand from ebay off a 206
What alloys are they finny
(16-08-2015, 10:42 PM)Mr_g Wrote:  What alloys are they finny

genuine citroen picasso krakatoas in 18", was a set on ebay recently and they do come up every now and then, heres the link, not sure if he actually sold them or listing just run out

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CITROEN-LOW-PR...2c9e81b3fd
Thanks for reply still on std suspension? Been looking for a while and as soon as I saw your van I Kew they were what I wanted