Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
morning all
Big Grin 
Hello everyone,
I am currently running an '02 1.9D van, a replacement for my somewhat 'basic' C15. I'd driven Berlingo vans for years at a previous job, but have until 18 months ago, have always had Ford cars as personal transport, but please don't hold that against me  Big Grin 
 I will mostly be gleaning tech info from the forums, as I am loathe to pay garages, if I can bark my knuckles and save a few quid!

best regards,

rightytighty
Hello rightytighty and welcome, you should fit in nice and easily here.

The 1.9d is extremely reliable so didn't ought to visit the garage that often and most everything is easy to work on too. In fact a Berlingo is pretty much a C15 with better rust proofing and a touch more comfort apart from being bigger of course but then you already knew that I suppose.
2007 M59 1.6 HDi 

Serieal Berlingo owner  Heart Heart Heart
(13-09-2015, 03:28 AM)rightytighty Wrote:  Hello everyone,
I am currently running an '02 1.9D van, a replacement for my somewhat 'basic' C15. I'd driven Berlingo vans for years at a previous job, but have until 18 months ago, have always had Ford cars as personal transport, but please don't hold that against me  Big Grin 
 I will mostly be gleaning tech info from the forums, as I am loathe to pay garages, if I can bark my knuckles and save a few quid!

best regards,

rightytighty

Hi rightlytightly.Couldnt you sleep ? It is sunday morning.I guess now the suns out youll be cleaning the new van.Welcome anyway.Quite a few of us on this forum dont hold with being seen off in garages which is probably why we are on here in the first place,anyway great choice of vehicle ,mines an 02 1.9 multispace,pretty easy and best of all very cheap to maintain.I like you have had Fords amoungst others in the past but i do like the citroens best my favorite being a 3 year old 1.9.BX GTI ,that was sooo plush and comphy.
Hi & welcome.I am a fellow C15 to berlingo owner.Much as I loved my C15(bought for carrying my dogs around).it was basic but bombproof.The Berlingo is in another time warp.Enjoy yours
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
Hello rightytighty welcome along good to have you with us  Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy