Berlingo Forum

Full Version: glove box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I have a mk1 (?) 52 plate, and when I got in the passenger side yesterday, I banged my knee on the glove box to the point it bounced open and the spring on the handle popped out and it now won't close! How do I fix the spring so it closes correctly?? Many thanks. Confusedcratch:
Glove Box VTR 2014 Airdream 90
Can someone please tell me what the two single hole round terminals (red & white) are on the left hand side in the glove box ? I imagine the large green terminal block on the right hand side is for a diagnostic connection.
Audio In aren't they?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(03-08-2015, 02:57 PM)stumpie Wrote: [ -> ]Audio In aren't they?

Ah yes !  Of course !  I didn't recognise them as I don't have any devices to plug in. Thanks for the info.
No problem Smile

(22-07-2014, 10:27 AM)Fran079 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, I have a mk1 (?) 52 plate, and when I got in the passenger side yesterday, I banged my knee on the glove box to the point it bounced open and the spring on the handle popped out and it now won't close! How do I fix the spring so it closes correctly?? Many thanks. Confusedcratch:

Did you ever find out, as this has just happened in my car?
Thanks in advance