Berlingo Forum

Full Version: .. Buying Lexia Advice ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
  I would like to buy " Lexia " for my Berlingo Van  1.9D  late 2005

I've had a look on Ebay and it seems to be a nightmare, who to buy from and exactly what to buy ? Updates ?

I need it to work on a newish laptop running Windows 7 Professional, does it work ok on this ?  I have no opportunity to convert to any other operating system.

Advice welcomed.
Get a product called DiagBox.  I believe it has replaced Lexia.  I run it on a cheapie HP laptop with Win 7 Pro.  I got mine from http://www.easydiagnostics.co.uk.  I'm sure there are many other sellers out there as well. 
hi. make sure to run it on 32bit system does not work with 64bit.............cheers
I will read up on Diagbox thanks.

My computer is a 64 bit
Can I just clear this up for myself, Lexia is Citroen main dealer diagnostic software. Unlike a generic Bluetooth fault code reader?
hi. yes diagbox-lexia is main dealer diagnostics. and will only work with its own interface tool.........
Ok so using Win 7 64 bit is problematic .....

How about using Windows XP Mode in Windows 7 ( Microsoft Virtual PC ) .... Anyone have experience of this please.
No. It won't work in XP mode. Download Virtualbox and create and XP 32-bit VM and it will work fine. This is how I used it until recently.

Easydiagnostics now do a 64-bit version anyway..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
My main supplier is obdtool.co.uk, to me they are the most trustworthy supplier.
Goods usually dispatch out within 24 hours with tracking number.
Have a very good personal relationship with them.

I always bought this Lexia 3 with full original chip, with 921815C firmware: http://www.obdtool.co.uk/wholesale/best-...p2000.html.
[Image: lexia-3-pp2000-pcb-board-1.jpg]
[Image: lexia-3-pp2000-pcb-board-2.jpg]
I'm confused over all this lexia stuff as well, almost all adverts say it is Windows 7 compatible, is it just older versions that need XP and the latest is ok?

I've used VM's before but as I'm pretty new to Windows 7 so I've not had a play yet.
Pages: 1 2