Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Potential owner front seat recline question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm considering getting a Berlingo Multispace for it's near van like qualities, and was wondering about the degree of adjustment available on the front seats. Does any owner know how far back the seats can be reclined, as we often do long drives with the front passenger sleeping so it would be great if the front seat could recline back as far as possible (45deg angle or more would be great). I've looked everywhere but the only hits I get are for the back seats having a recline capability.

It would also be interesting to know how much the back seats can recline (on bench and 3 seat variants).

Many thanks in advance for any response.
My Mk3 had 3 seats in the front but they were fixed. I'm sure someone can answer your question. Or you could pop to your local Citroen/Peugeot dealer and have a look at one Wink
Hi

This is on the XTR the front reclines about 45 degrees, but it reclines from about 3" up the seat back.
The rears recline about 15-20 degrees.

[attachment=2284]
Many thanks Trevor and til5101, that's great info - I'm unable to get to a dealer for the next week or so and this really helps narrow down my online research.