Berlingo Forum

Full Version: 1.9 berlingo diesel 2001
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Angry I hope somebody can tell me where I can get I cooling system diagram showing an exploded picture of the hose layout and where they connect and serve
mostly when I type Berlingo in to youtube it returns clips of every other car but the one I want and when ive searched for the cooling system layout plan/ diagram or what ever I type in , it returns nothing im after.
Does this sound like a Rant ???
Sorry about that Big Grin
Deep breath Smile Wink
Im not giving up on the jobs I need to do on my recently purchased Berlingo van but with so many variations in my Haynes manual im skipping back and forth and back again Angry
im thinking the Haynes manual used to do the exploded pictures of the different systems of a car ???? maybe I dreamt it.
Well thanks for reading this and if you can help
even better
A picture that will show the whole cooling system pipe layout
I know they are out there
(06-07-2015, 09:13 PM)petesta Wrote: [ -> ]Angry  I hope somebody   can tell me where I can get I cooling system diagram showing an exploded picture of the hose layout and where they connect and serve
mostly when I type Berlingo in to youtube it returns clips of every other car but the one I want and when ive searched for the cooling system layout plan/ diagram or what ever I type in   , it returns nothing im after.
Does this sound like a Rant ???
Sorry about that Big Grin
Deep breath Smile  Wink
Im not giving up on the jobs I need to do on my recently purchased Berlingo van but with so many variations in my Haynes manual im skipping back and forth and back again  Angry
im thinking the Haynes manual used to do the exploded pictures of the different systems of a car ???? maybe I dreamt it.
Well thanks for reading this and if you can help
even better
A picture that will show the whole cooling system pipe layout
I know they are out there
You can always try creating an account on http://service.citroen.com/ Wink