Berlingo Forum

Full Version: window regulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Morning all. Driver's side window reg has broken. I found two bits of white plastic in the bottom of the door. I've ordered a new one, but it looks a right Thingy to fit. Is it as awkward as it looks?
Have a search on the forum I am sure there was something posted about this.
I searched the forum before I posted Tomcat. Couldn't find anything.
Ive had a search to and cant find it either it must of been on another site. Does this picture help with how the clip fits http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CITROEN-BERLIN...27e0fe024c
Yes TC, its the white bit on the bottom left, and top left of the reg. I just assumed that they're not available seperately, so ordered the whole thing.
Is this a better image of the clip http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-Berlin...20feffa9e4 There are various youtube clips showing repairing window regulators but couldn't find one of a berlingo.
Yeah that's the one! And I've just ordered the whole reg for £33!
Go on you tube i think there is something on there for fitting one in a Pug, basically the same regulator.

They can be a bit of a fiddle but otherwise ok. You will have to rip the door seal to fit it - DO NOT destroy it completely as they are £70! Just tape it up with some gaffer tape when done.
Rude words, rude words!
Set today aside to fit the new regulator, and it's the wrong **^&%$ side!
My fault, not the suppliers. I asked Herself to order it, as she's better than me on the PC, and she didn't know they would be different.
Try again Monday.
More rude words! The replacement arrived today, and its wrong again! Not our fault this time, so I need to speak to the supplier. His advert says 1996-2002, and ours is 1999, so it should fit, but the motor drive is different.
The supplier also says he'll accept returns without quibble, but we pay postage. As its not my fault, I'm not happy about that.
And of course it always happens on a Friday!
Pages: 1 2