Berlingo Forum

Full Version: A Bit of Trim.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Peeps,
Looking for the weather strip that sticks to the N/S sliding door glass, (vertically), so the when the door is closed, it shuts the gap between the door glass and the fixed glass of the rear side window.
Cant find one anywhere, and these toss-----er--------nice scrap yard people wont reply to my mails.
Any idea where I can get one of these strips?? They are handed, so need a N/S one.
Ta, Dave.
(05-10-2015, 11:08 PM)Tootles Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Peeps,
Looking for the weather strip that sticks to the N/S sliding door glass, (vertically), so the when the door is closed, it shuts the gap between the door glass and the fixed glass of the rear side window.
Cant find one anywhere, and these toss-----er--------nice scrap yard people wont reply to my mails.
Any idea where I can get one of these strips?? They are handed, so need a N/S one.
Ta, Dave.

Hi Tootles.I had the same problem with my weather strips if its the ones i'm thinking about.I just removed them and filed them in the bin,it hasnt  made any differance to the wind noise inside the cab, at all .I know what you mean about breaker yards ive been trying to get a tailgate for mine ,youd think i was asking for a lump of gold.I'm sure these people would rather keep these parts for themselves !! If you really think they are necessary why dont you try ebay, get on to the Motors site and type in breaking Citroen Berlingo there seems to be a few being split for parts.Good luck.
(11-10-2015, 09:48 AM)bikergraham Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2015, 11:08 PM)Tootles Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Peeps,
Ta, Dave.

Hi Tootles.I had the same problem with my weather strips if its the ones i'm thinking about.I just removed them and filed them in the bin,it hasnt  made any differance to the wind noise inside the cab, at all .I know what you mean about breaker yards ive been trying to get a tailgate for mine ,youd think i was asking for a lump of gold.I'm sure these people would rather keep these parts for themselves !! If you really think they are necessary why dont you try ebay, get on to the Motors site and type in breaking Citroen Berlingo there seems to be a few being split for parts.Good luck.
Thanks Graham. Tried the FleaBay route. If I find one, fair enough, but if not........Thanks for your reply.