Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Limp mode with code 2562
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone so get in the van this morning fire up no problem get 100 yards down the road van goes into limp mode flashes up engine fault repair needed. Take it home turn it off and on again all fine Leave it running for 30 seconds without driving and same again. I'm getting fault code 2562. A little background 3 days ago I ran completely out of fuel it's worked fine since but just wondering if that's contributed? Any advice? Cheers everyone
Boost control valve. Check vacuum pipes and electrical conection, or may be the valve itself
Maybe a fuel filter / fuel pressure related, due to run out of juice.......

Sent from my 3geesus using Tapatalk( it's ifail)
DPF fluid getting low? the codes are so vague
Thanks everyone il check these just home from work now wondering if I should clean out the egg I'm on 63000 miles?
(16-10-2015, 06:27 AM)Daveplumber Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone so get in the van this morning fire up no problem get 100 yards down the road van goes into limp mode flashes up engine fault repair needed. Take it home turn it off and on again all fine Leave it running for 30 seconds without driving and same again. I'm getting fault code 2562. A little background 3 days ago I ran completely out of fuel it's worked fine since but just wondering if that's contributed? Any advice? Cheers everyone

Check this thread:

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/407-...ut-105322/

Best regards,
brajomobil
(19-10-2015, 07:02 AM)brajomobil Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-10-2015, 06:27 AM)Daveplumber Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone so get in the van this morning fire up no problem get 100 yards down the road van goes into limp mode flashes up engine fault repair needed. Take it home turn it off and on again all fine Leave it running for 30 seconds without driving and same again. I'm getting fault code 2562. A little background 3 days ago I ran completely out of fuel it's worked fine since but just wondering if that's contributed? Any advice? Cheers everyone

Check this thread:

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/407-...ut-105322/

Best regards,
brajomobil

From your link post #9 - This is the valve I was on about only I called it boost control (because that's what it does)

The turbo solenoid is here:
1618X2 - Turbo Electro-Pneumatic Solenoid - Citroen Peugeot

As I said earlier, check the wiring and pipes. I have seen the wires rot away where they enter the plug. Caused by water and salt ingress due the placement of the valve .
Ok so today I've changed the solenoid valve that's right at the back of the engine and also the one that's just below the turbo and it's made no difference at all I'm totally stumped could it be get related?
There may be water in the fuel filter you pulled it through when you ran out of fuel messing with the fuel pressure
Did you check the wiring and pipes or just change the valves?