Berlingo Forum

Full Version: What engine do I have?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I have just taken delivery of a lovely, brand new, 2015 Berlingo Enterprise and I am wondering which engine it came with. All I know is, it is Diesel.

According to the Citroen Brochure, only the 75ps engines are fitted to the Enterprise, but looking at 2015 Enterprise vans for sale on Autotrader it looks like there are other options.

Are there any codes under the bonnet that would tell me? There are a few labels under there but none that tell me anything.

Thanks
The basic model is a 75ps. I specced mine up with the look pack and 90ps engine. Perfect for what I was looking for. Except the lack of heated mirrors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have a look on the V5c it usually printed on there.
(12-12-2015, 07:18 PM)Tomcat3 Wrote: [ -> ]Have a look on the V5c it usually printed on there.

It only arrived yesterday and I do not have the V5 and probably won't see that anyway. I just thought, as how I have the engine physically in front of me, there was some way of determining which one it was visually by a code or some other differentiating feature.

If the basic is the 75PS as Tree says then I guess it will be that. Everything else seems to be the base Enterprise, apart from the paint.
If it has the 625kg load it'll be the 75 ps. If it's the 850kg load it's the 90ps

There are vin decoders out there such as
http://www.vindecoder.net/car-brand-manu...er/citroen

Worth a try
If you get an app called my car check, you can enter the reg & it will tell you about the car ?
(13-12-2015, 06:51 PM)Lighty Wrote: [ -> ]If you get an app called my car check, you can enter the reg & it will tell you about the car ?

Thanks, that might be useful in the future but my van is not on their database yet. It was only insured from Friday Undecided
What was it insured as? L1 625 or L1 850?

Ring Citroen parts department with your reg number or ask the sales guy who sold it you they will have the info on the system.
Pages: 1 2