Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, nice looking forum you have here. I've got a Berlingo (car) and have logged on to hopefully find an answer to a tech question I have.
I'm a serial PSA (and Vauxhall) botherer, especially if they like a drop of the old veg oil. My Berlingo has a Lucas pump, but hasn't so far complained about a small amount of veg, so will keep an eye on that to make sure it doesn't knacker the seals, like I did with a 306 estate estate with a DW8 lump Sad

Anyhow, great looking forum, thanks for letting me join.
Hello Citvaux and welcome to the forum. What year and engine do you have?
Thanks!
Oh, erm, year 200 and DW8, I think. It's not an HDi anyhow, which is what I wanted as it increased the chances of being veg friendly. It's taken a lot of abuse in my hands and has started (due to flat battery/not being used) to make a strange screeching sound from the n/s/r door speaker, something alarm related I would think. I'll ask about it on the tech part of the forum and see what I can glean. I cleverly managed to break the n/s door mirror before tooQ
Hello Citvaux welcome to the forum  Smile
My 98 C15 had a Lucas pump & did over 80,000 miles on veggie mix But I thought veg oil is too dear now to make it worthwhile.Welcome to the forum.
(10-01-2016, 12:07 PM)Citvaux Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks!
Oh, erm, year 200 and DW8, I think. It's not an HDi anyhow, which is what I wanted as it increased the chances of being veg friendly. It's taken a lot of abuse in my hands and has started (due to flat battery/not being used) to make a strange screeching sound from the n/s/r door speaker, something alarm related I would think. I'll ask about it on the tech part of the forum and see what I can glean. I cleverly managed to break the n/s door mirror before tooQ
GSF do good,cheap pattern mirrors.
^^ Cheaper on eBay @ around £23 delivered ...... looked as I need one too.