Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Can It Get Any Wetter?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can somebody please turn the thermostat down a bit, Bloody rain is really starting to get on my tits! I've spent the last 2 month + living in waterproof's but sometimes wonder if Speedo's might be more appropriate. Already bought new wipers as Ive worn the old ones out.

Then today I parked on a grass verge to do a delivery and nearly lost the Berlingo, The ground which is normal rock solid in all weathers just turned to soup!
If it wasn't for the winter tyres (Tractor Tread) I would have had to get a tug as 'Rocking' is not an option in an Auto gearbox, It really didn't like being stuck.

Let it Snow! Its a lot more fun to play in!
I know what your saying Hughzie but think of the poor people that are living upstairs and it all doesnt seem quite so bad !!
Only minus 1C today at 9 o 'clock this morning when I skated the berlingo for an MOT.

According to todays forecast (Wed) theres going to be a cold snap at the weekend.

So possibly snow coming for Hughzie to play in ! Big Grin
(13-01-2016, 05:17 PM)brodfather11 Wrote: [ -> ]Only minus 1C today at 9 o 'clock this morning when I skated the berlingo for an MOT.

According to todays forecast (Wed) theres going to be a cold snap at the weekend.

So possibly snow coming for Hughzie to play in ! Big Grin

Sweet! I was a bit worried about driving an Auto now but it seemed to handle the one day of white stuff I've had well.
Highly rate the new Michelin Alpine 5's too! Less noisy than the A4's on a dry Motorway.

This lasted just one day.
[Image: 2015-12-12%2014.27.46-2_zpsv2ozmnwg.jpg]