Berlingo Forum

Full Version: I wanna berlingo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.
Will be buying one soon I hope, as soon as I sell my T4. Not sure what engine to go for so but was considering a 2.0 HDI?
Have been looking on autotrader and noticed on some cars there was this thing attached to the side of the load bay on the offside. What is this?

Tony
Hello Tony and welcome.

I'd recommend the 2.0HDi, but then I am biased !!

What is this "thing" you refer to? Do you have a picture or a link to one perhaps?

Anyway, good luck with the sale & purchase, I am sure you won't have any regrets.
(16-09-2011, 08:04 PM)softshoe Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone.
Will be buying one soon I hope, as soon as I sell my T4. Not sure what engine to go for so but was considering a 2.0 HDI?
Have been looking on autotrader and noticed on some cars there was this thing attached to the side of the load bay on the offside. What is this?

Tony

could be the modutrolley, it's a fold out plastic trolley.
Quote:I'd recommend the 2.0HDi, but then I am biased !!

I'm not biassed, having owned (and liked) both a 1.6 petrol and a 1.6 HDi. Which engine is a matter of taste, but the 1.6 HDi, the 2.0 HDi, and the 1.6 petrol are all good engines. You may find this thread helpful, since it deals with the 2.0 HDi engine.

Quote:could be the modutrolley, it's a fold out plastic trolley.

I think that you'll find that Steve is right. It is, indeed, on the offside (or as we non-technical people say, the "driver's side", or even the "right hand side".) I suppose some people find these things useful.

(I thought that Steve would have responded to your subject header with "What? You only want one?" Big Grin
(17-09-2011, 03:52 PM)Northman Wrote: [ -> ](I thought that Steve would have responded to your subject header with "What? You only want one?" Big Grin

One modutrolley is enough for anyone!

That is what you meant, isn't it? Tongue
Thanks everyone, a 2.0 it will be then, preferably with a modutrolley or 2 Big Grin
Quote:One modutrolley is enough for anyone!

Certainly for me.

I always tell people that I am not mechanical, but the other day, after watching me trying to open the modubox, my wife probably concluded that this was a bit of an understatement. :eek:
I think everyone who has had a 2.0 HDI will never want anything else ever again.

Welcome along Tony, how did you get on?
(18-09-2011, 12:39 PM)Andre Wrote: [ -> ]I think everyone who has had a 2.0 HDI will never want anything else ever again.

Welcome along Tony, how did you get on?

Thanks for the advice, i'm still looking, there's alot of 1.9's about, What are they like on motorways/mpg?

Tony