Berlingo Forum

Full Version: fuse board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Peter Woodhead[Image: buddy_online.png] 
Still a Newbie
[Image: greycircle.png][Image: greycircle.png][Image: greycircle.png]

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts 
Thanks Given: 0

24-02-2016, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2016, 09:35 PM by Peter Woodhead.)

Just wonder if anybody can post me a diagram of the cabin fuseboard but not the one from the Haynes manual .
I'm after one like the many cars and vans have, inside the fuseboard cover.
Here's my problem
My windscreen wipers would not switch off and I had to remove each fuse one by one until I found the one to shut them off and so
a couple of days later I replaced the fuse that shut them off and they appear to be working fine
but then I realise that most of the dashboard light are not working and nor is the screen washer spray
so I'm hoping I can get the Diagram to check if ive put a fuse in the wrong place.
Good on you if you help me
I have a 2001 mk1 1.9 Diesel Berlingo van
This is one from the h/book of my 2001 1.9d. How accurate it is I'm not sure
(26-02-2016, 06:35 PM)brodfather11 Wrote: [ -> ]This is one from the h/book of my 2001 1.9d.  How accurate it is I'm not sure

Well thanks very much for your reply.
 I will check it out tonight if i get chance
Thanks again  Smile
(26-02-2016, 04:06 PM)Peter Woodhead Wrote: [ -> ]but then I realise that most of the dashboard light are not working and nor is the screen washer spray

[/size][/color]

i had the dash lights thing (i think only 2 came on) when i blew the windscreen washer pump fuse using it when frozen (a common fault apparently) .. although my wipers worked fine ...

sorry i cant remember which fuse it was on mine (it was either far right or far left,but on which row i have no idea) i am pretty sure it was a yellow fuse ... dash lights were fine after replacing Smile

from memory the diagram brodfather posted is the same as mine
(29-02-2016, 08:05 PM)whitebus Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-02-2016, 04:06 PM)Peter Woodhead Wrote: [ -> ]but then I realise that most of the dashboard light are not working and nor is the screen washer spray

[/size][/color]

i had the dash lights thing (i think only 2 came  on) when i blew the windscreen washer pump fuse using it when frozen (a common fault apparently) .. although my wipers worked fine ...

sorry i cant remember which fuse it was on mine (it was either far right or far left,but on which row i have no idea) i am pretty sure it was a yellow fuse ... dash lights were fine after replacing Smile

from memory the diagram brodfather posted is the same as mine

thanks very much
i think visually the cabin fuses ive looked at seem ok and my cabin fuses are on the Drivers side near the door side of steering column but i didnt get chance to check , using brodfathers diagrammed printouts yet , as the delayed trains put paid to that.
Hope ive overlooked a broken fuse as its took long enough to get this old banger on the road, all the best   Wink
(29-02-2016, 01:29 PM)Peter Woodhead Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-02-2016, 06:35 PM)brodfather11 Wrote: [ -> ]This is one from the h/book of my 2001 1.9d.  How accurate it is I'm not sure

Well thanks very much for your reply.
 I will check it out tonight if i get chance
Thanks again  Smile

hi again
just dropping you a thank you for sending me those fuse board layout attachments in your message.
turns out i checked my fuseboard against it and i had placed a fuse incorrectly , so its now working as should,