Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Multispace niggles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had my 54 plate multispace forte 2.0hdi now for a few days, and on the whole, im pleased with it. But
 1 The interior lamps only work with the doors open or with the ignition on. is this how they are, or is something wrong

2 The drivers seat is non Height adjustable, and is too low for me to be comfortable for long distances. Has anyone raised their seat at all, or fitted ones that are a little heigher. If so how, or what seats did you use and what did you do about the wiring for the seatbelt pre tensioner

3 How easy is it to remove the side loading door card, as the child lock wont come off so the door wont open from the inside

4 The drivers side window switch will only lower the window will lower the window only in one go, so I have to stop it by pressing the up side of the switch. is this how they are, or should I be looking at replacing the switch ? Also has anyone relocated the switch to the door

5 I plan on adding additional interior lighting, a roof beacon and work lamps, would it be best to run a new consumer power feed from the battery, into the cab and then take the feeds from there, or is there a battery live inside the cab at all

cheers
Ar'nt the power point's on the M59 perm live you could run a fused power line off of them.
No they are ignition controlled
Hi Yorki

1. you should have a manual override on the lights
2. try a cushion
3. quite easy just pop out the plastic rivets
4. yes they are all like that sir
5. yes run a relay off the battery easy
The permeates on position doesn't work. Will check fuses later
There are three positions on the lights. Off, doors open and another which I presume should be the on position, but that only works when the ignition is on
I'll +1 with the cushion,regular 4/500 mile days are a breeze since chucking an old cushion on the seat,it'll be due a change soon,been on 85k haha
(25-03-2016, 07:03 PM)ians_lingo Wrote: [ -> ]I'll +1 with the cushion,regular 4/500 mile days are a breeze since chucking an old cushion on the seat,it'll be due a change soon,been on 85k haha

85k?It's still a pup Big Grin
Mine is on 172k
Mine is on 38k (07 Plate 1.4 Forte Multispace)
Pages: 1 2