Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Lexia 3 DIY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've got a Berlingo 2009 L1 van, if I buy the following kit of ebay, will I be able to activate the cruise control and the aux on the radio without too much trouble or am I barking up the wrong tree.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PROXIA-PP2000-...3641.l6368

I've got a cruise stalk on order, should be here sometime next week.

Thanks.
Tempting, but feedback suggests the seller is based in China. Bit of a gamble?
(15-05-2016, 09:51 AM)Peter Palmer Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a Berlingo 2009 L1 van, if I buy the following kit of ebay, will I be able to activate the cruise control and the aux on the radio without too much trouble or am I barking up the wrong tree.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PROXIA-PP2000-...3641.l6368

I've got a cruise stalk on order, should be here sometime next week.

Thanks.

That cable is ok for your car. 
What engine you have ? 

Best regards,
brajomobil
I thought about doing the same to add CC to my XTR, but when I took into account the aggro and that I then needed another laptop I decided not to risk it. In the end lighty did the job for £40 - took his son ~20 minutes and he tested to make sure it worked.(I fitted the stalk myself - took 5 minutes !) Bit of a drive to get there, but even including a tenner for diesel was a lot less hassle, and no more expensive.
Depends whether you want anything further done in the future, however for me I'd use lighty again - nice bloke too !
Hi Peter,
I ordered from this seller,
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/162013850989

Made best offer of £40 he countered with £45 I countered with £42.50 which he accepted, he's in London ,I received it two days later recorded delivery.
All working so far.

Mark

Sent from my BUSH 5 Android using Tapatalk
I should add you need a win xp laptop to run the software ( or a emulator of xp setup)
Installation is long winded and I had to use YouTube videos to guide me through it, but I got there in the end

Sent from my BUSH 5 Android using Tapatalk
Hi, thanks for the replies, was the forum down last night? I couldn't get onto it. I have ordered the one Mark linked to above, looks identical to the one I was looking at but at least his turned up so went with that one.

I know the hardest part will be getting the software up and running but I have a spare hard drive so will throw that in my laptop and I think I have a copy of XP somewhere, just one thing Mark, did you use a 64 bit copy of XP, I think its 64 the one I have only I have read somwhere this software might ony work with a 32 bit version.
Didn't think XP was around when 64 bit started ??? ......

anyway Diagbox will work on 64 bit W7 but don't think it does W10 yet ( mine won't ).
Cheers, I'm on W10 on all my PCs but its no hardship to bung in a spare drive and use XP.
Hi Peter,

I think mine is 32 bit , I also have read it doesn't like 64 bit.

Mark
Pages: 1 2 3