Berlingo Forum

Full Version: CITROEN VIRTUAL SERVICE MANUAL ALL MODELS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Guys 

I will have the Full Citroen SERVICE MANUAL (Covers all models)finished by tomorrow but obviously it is a big file about 17gig happy to share it with Members only.I will let you know when it is finished and you can PM with your email and I will send a link.

I have the same one for my Terracan and it has been a godsend  

regards

paul j
I'm in,thanks for the time :-)
Look forward to the manual.

As said, Thanks for the effort.

Cheers.
guys

sorry for the delay taking a bit longer than I thought
Paul
Please let me know when it's available, thanks for your time and effort.

Mark
looking forward to reading the manual, thank you for your work. Smile
(26-09-2016, 09:14 PM)coatess Wrote: [ -> ]looking forward to reading the manual, thank you for your work. Smile

Likewise!
Guys I havnt forgotten it's taking ages to upload to my Dropbox still have another 10 gig to go but once it is uploaded you can all start sharing it 17 gigs in total this is not a handbook but a virtual service manual you will have to run it on a laptop but full instructions are with the file.hopefully it won't take much longer but my connection is very slow (live in the middle of nowhere) I have a note of those who sent me an email
Guys

Good news and Bad news Bad news is the Upload Failed my broadband couldnt cope with 17 gig

Good news Just let me know what procedure you need and I will PDF and give you alink.

Sorry for that Im pretty disappointment but will keep trying other ideas
Can you please give exact name what are you trying to upload?

SEDRE or Citroen DocBackup ?

Best regards,
brajomobil
Pages: 1 2 3 4