Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Radio Cassette Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I have an X reg and i believe it has the original radio cassette which i wish to remove. How do i do it .
Thanks a lot
Stephen
(09-10-2011, 01:45 PM)quantockman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I have an X reg and i believe it has the original radio cassette which i wish to remove. How do i do it .
Thanks a lot
Stephen

You should have 2 u shaped pieces of wire that you push into the holes non either side of the radio to release the clips. The radio the pulls out far enough to disconnect the power and aerial cables

(09-10-2011, 05:20 PM)Romahomepete Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2011, 01:45 PM)quantockman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I have an X reg and i believe it has the original radio cassette which i wish to remove. How do i do it .
Thanks a lot
Stephen

You should have 2 u shaped pieces of wire that you push into the holes non either side of the radio to release the clips. The radio the pulls out far enough to disconnect the power and aerial cables

Thank you. Will give it a go tomorrow, there are two holes each side does it matter which ones i use?

(09-10-2011, 07:11 PM)quantockman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2011, 05:20 PM)Romahomepete Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks a lot
Stephen

Thank you. Will give it a go tomorrow, there are two holes each side does it matter which ones i use?
you need to put something in all four of holes to release the locking legs,four small screwdrivers or a piece of welding rod bent for each side,the real tool is only about £2 on e bay or halfords

Romahomepete,
Thank you for all your help. I now have music as i trundle......i think cool jazz suits its style

Stephen