Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Passenger Door Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the procedure for removing the Door Card from a mk2 Berlingo any hidden screws I have to watch out for? Is it just held in place by plastic clips how do you remove the interior handle and door handle trim piece?
Not sure but there are probably blanking plugs to be removed from the door handles before using a torx-type socket on the screws. No doubt somebody who has already done the job will give you more details...
Now this is something I'm interested in finding out. I wuold like to either replace or re-finish the coloured insert on the inside door handle and also while dismantled upgrade the door speakers.

pk7874 will know as will several other members who've done the job.:thumbsup:
I need to replace the electric window motor so access is required
If it's the same as the mk1 the cover needs to come off the top of the door handle as you need to undo the screws under there.
Right so I have torx type screws in the door handle what about the card itself popper clips?
Ok I set to this morning its quite easy;

Step 1 Remove Pull Handle trim with a flat blade driver and the trim unclips
Step 2 Unscrew the 2 x Torx Screws on handle assembly
Step 3 Prise off the the Door Open Handle trim just clipped in place
Step 4 Unclip door card held onto door by 10 or so popper clips
Step 5 CARE dont pull door card too far as speaker is mounted on door card
Step 6 Disconnect speaker and manoeuvre door card over the lock button
Step 7 Revealed white foam damp membrane and door card removed

Easy when you know how!
Thanks for the tips on how to chaps and chappasses!
Hi all, i have a loose drivers side interior door handle on my M59 Berlingo. I used the above instructions to remove the surround and door card. Its looks like the spring has failed (see right hand side of the photo for example).

Can I get this part separately, and if so how do I replace? Thanks [Image: 27223e626eaea03089abf0252489ef6d.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk