Berlingo Forum

Full Version: fuel filler neck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please can anyone one help? - I am have just become the owner of a 2001 Berlingo Multispace 1.9D, Is replacing the fuel filler neck an easy job, is there a diagram available and can anyone tell me how much approx the part will cost and the part number please? I would appreciate any help you can give.
regards
CockneyGeezer
Hi.
No. It's not so easy. See the pic below.
Without vin we can't tell you spare part number.

[Image: fuelducts.jpg]

Thanks very much for your help pk7478, diagram very helpful as I thought it was all one piece. I only need the top section that the locking fuel cap goes on to, I'm hoping that this part can be obtained seperately.
Cheers.
VIN to PM.
You need pos.1?
Hi pk7478,
Thanks for the part number, have ordered the part which will be here in a couple of days.
Thank you for all the help you have given me, it is much appreciated.
regards
Cockney
Let us know how you get on :thumbsup:
You're lucky guys in UK. If some spare part is not accessable in our local PSA stock, you'll wait this part ca. 1 month or more.
Hi PK,That is slow.I am glad your excellent advice is quicker. Your input is greatly appreciated.
Hi Ron.
Thank you Smile
(09-01-2012, 03:42 PM)pk7478 Wrote: [ -> ]You're lucky guys in UK. If some spare part is not accessable in our local PSA stock, you'll wait this part ca. 1 month or more.

(09-01-2012, 09:41 PM)pk7478 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ron.
Thank you Smile
You are welcome,credit where it's due.

Pages: 1 2