Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Interior door handles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to replace,spruce up the interior door handles, the ones you grab hold of and pull the door shut with driver and passenger side, i can't seem to locate them on Ebay or the like just wondered what to do with them as the paint is worn, cheeky little respray of the middle piece that is worn or replace them, IF i can find the parts to do so!!

All help appreciated!!!!
I'd love to know this too! They seem to wear really easily

Emma

Sent from my beautiful iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
Me too!! Smile
Buy them from Citroen - they're about £8 each.

Sent by my mobile phone coz it's smarter than me!
(01-04-2012, 07:52 AM)knobblywobbly Wrote: [ -> ]Buy them from Citroen - they're about £8 each.

WOW would of thought that they would be more expensive than that?

(01-04-2012, 05:48 PM)stedjx Wrote: [ -> ]WOW would of thought that they would be more expensive than that?

Mine were tatty when I bought the car so bought 2 last year from my local Citroen dealer and I think it was just over £16 for the pair.

I shall be on the phone tomorrow!!
Well i rang Citroen and they quoted me £21.30 per side!!
Here we go, i rang a different dealer and he said the door handles are part of the door panel..mmm, then he stated that all you can buy is the inserts and these cost £5 each for the van or £17 each for the car.....my word what a scandalous rip off!!!
Sorry, I thought it was the coloured inserts on the handles you were after. The actual handle is part of the door card so not available separately, but the coloured inserts are. I bought mine from Portfield Citroen in Chichester @ £8ish each.

How do you remove those coloured inserts KW? Confusedcratch:
Pages: 1 2