Berlingo Forum

Full Version: trip computer stuck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI - My trip computer works fine until it reaches 6214 miles and then it just sticks at that. The mpg and average speed also stick. I can reset and all is OK until it reches 6214 miles and again it sticks. Any ideas about this would be welcome . . . . thanksConfusedcratch:
Maybe a BSI Reset may help, i am not too sure and am only making a suggestion but i am sure someone with a little more knowledge will be able to help you.
That just happens to be equal to 10,000 kilometres, so my guess is the trip meter only records up to 4 figures in kilometres (9999.99).

Tony
hi our vehicle show this 6214 but what does it mean
Something to do with the band Chicago........ 25 or 6-2-4 ?????

Sorry guys couldn't resist that one....:whistle::whistle::whistle::wave::wave:
(11-06-2012, 07:57 AM)tc_1 Wrote: [ -> ]That just happens to be equal to 10,000 kilometres, so my guess is the trip meter only records up to 5 figures in kilometres.

Tony
Hi Tony - I agree with the 10000 km - so I'll just have to keep resetting it when it next reaches 6214 - thanks

(11-06-2012, 10:07 AM)PAULRYAN52 Wrote: [ -> ]hi our vehicle show this 6214 but what does it mean

It seems that 6214 is equal to 10000 km which is as far as it goes - you will need to reset it back to zero. Just bring up the 6214 with your button on the end of the stick and hold it down for a couple of seconds . . . . regards . . . Mac
Ah.. explains all. I hadn't seen or missed this thread (ok forgot I probably forgot I read it). I highlifghted this when my van went for a service repair last week. Smiling desk beauty said it was all ok but couldn't explain it to me when pressed. This thread explains it all.Smile
6214 miles = 10, 000KM
Thanks