Berlingo Forum

Full Version: 15th International Citroën Car Clubs Rally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just received an email from Citroën advertising this event:

The 15th International Citroën Car Clubs Rally is coming to the UK in August, for the first time since 1984. There will be everything from a Citroën museum to club displays and driving events, plus entertainment for the whole family including face painting, fairground dodgems and live music.

Further details can be found at:
http://www.icccr2012.org.uk/?campaignid=jul-newsletter

Even more details can be found by then hitting the Welcome hotspot.

Looks interesting - especially to those of us who have been brought up on Chevron marque cars.

Anybody interested in attending?
Tracey and myself are looking at the possibility of the Saturday - this will of course depend on the event being able to go ahead after the destruction caused to the Show ground over the last few days.

Bonne route,
Jim

PS For Ol'Jeffers! They even have a beer festival!
Something like that would be fun to visit. Bit of a hike for me though. Just read on the BBC site that PSA is laying off 8000 people, mostly in France. Sales seem to be really off.
Love to go Jim! But can't afford the £100 admission! Plus my passport for places north of Watford Gap has expired! :lol:
Only a short drive from me, But £100 entrance fee? Get outta town!
(13-07-2012, 05:19 PM)PeteA Wrote: [ -> ]Only a short drive from me, But £100 entrance fee? Get outta town!

There is a £20 per day option...I can't go for one day as it's a bloody
long drive there and back.