Berlingo Forum

Full Version: New member from Kent, hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, just joined the forum today.
During 2007 I bought a new Multispace XTR and fell in love with it, four years later I made a big mistake, I traded in for a PicassoC3 which was a fine car but I missed the Blingo. Today I have placed an order for a brand new model which should be with me in September.
I can hardly wait

Now, can someone out there inform me what to do with the code which was mailed to me as I cannot see anywhere to enter it.
Welcome to the forum.
Hello to you.

Don't remember anything about a code - Mods ????
(17-08-2012, 09:53 AM)Coco Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to you.

Thanks for your mail, I was asked to register and await a forum activation code to be sent to me, this came by email the following day.

I just clicked on the link and wham bang I was away with no mention whatsoever of the code, perhaps it's just a reference of some kind.

Cheers. Tony
(17-08-2012, 10:17 AM)Tonyash Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-08-2012, 09:53 AM)Coco Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to you.

Thanks for your mail, I was asked to register and await a forum activation code to be sent to me, this came by email the following day.

I just clicked on the link and wham bang I was away with no mention whatsoever of the code, perhaps it's just a reference of some kind.

Cheers. Tony

& there was I thinking the Berlingo Forum was perfect,(apart from some slightly strange members).
Hi Tony and welcome to the forum