Berlingo Forum

Full Version: New from sunny scotland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another member. Taxi driver giving the name.

Stay in Airdrie which is 17mile outside Glasgow.

Pick up a 10 plate berlingo vtr multispace tomorrow, thought I'd pop over here to see what I've gotten myself into.

My family car is a pug 307 2.0hdi sport 136bhp, DPF insides removed, and remapped DPF out of ecu, running approx 170bhp.

Previous taxi was an 09 octy DSG.

G
Not another !!!!!!!!

Well you lot will have plenty to talk about won't you? "Guess who I had in the back" - etc
Hi Taxi_G welcome and i hope you enjoy your Berlingo. Wanna talk about fuel prices? lol
(10-10-2012, 11:35 AM)philip Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Taxi_G welcome and i hope you enjoy your Berlingo. Wanna talk about fuel prices? lol

My octy DSG, I'd use about £35 per shift.... I'm hoping to cut £10 off that with the berlingo, or am I in for a shock?

G
Welcome, another Blingo in Airdrie, and little wonder as its a good choice for a taxi / private hire. I'm sure you will enjoy the new car. Good choice.
The way its going, we'll need a Taxi Corner in the forum.Big Grin
(10-10-2012, 01:23 PM)taxi Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, another Blingo in Airdrie, and little wonder as its a good choice for a taxi / private hire. I'm sure you will enjoy the new car. Good choice.

Is there another berlingo owner from Airdrie like? I seen tons everyday, but that's because the majority of Penny cars fleet are berlingos. Stevie Malcolm who owns penny cars, Glasgow private hire, Edinburgh city private hire & also another couple done a deal worth 1.5million with Citroen I've been told!

Cheers for the welcome , can't go wrong with a wee section for us taxi boys!

G
Andre we have a splinter group forming here!!!
Smile
I'm around £30 per shift if its busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(10-10-2012, 04:17 PM)philip Wrote: [ -> ]I'm around £30 per shift if its busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is your car on an east renfrewshire plate?

Pic is tiny, so struggling to see

G
(10-10-2012, 03:11 PM)Taxi_G Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2012, 01:23 PM)taxi Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, another Blingo in Airdrie, and little wonder as its a good choice for a taxi / private hire. I'm sure you will enjoy the new car. Good choice.

Is there another berlingo owner from Airdrie like? I seen tons everyday, but that's because the majority of Penny cars fleet are berlingos. Stevie Malcolm who owns penny cars, Glasgow private hire, Edinburgh city private hire & also another couple done a deal worth 1.5million with Citroen I've been told!

Cheers for the welcome , can't go wrong with a wee section for us taxi boys!

G
I noticed that Berlingo is popular choice in Monklands area when I've been there- in fact they seem to be popular in most towns I visit, I changed cars from Octavia also and think that this has been a good choice ( so far ).
Pages: 1 2