Berlingo Forum

Full Version: My Bingo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These pics are just after i picked it up last november get some up to date ones when it decides to stop raining,
[Image: berlingo009.jpg]
[Image: berlingo002.jpg]
[Image: berlingo004.jpg]
[Image: berlingo006.jpg]
[Image: berlingo007.jpg]
[Image: berlingo005.jpg]
Wow, hey im not a natural Multispace lover, but that is really nice, inside and out. Really really impressed with it. Thanks for the contribution.
Cheers,i try to only buy cars with all the extras on otherwise you seem to spend all your time trying to get them put on.Did you notice the mileage in pic 3(1867)the previous owner had only averaged 600 miles a year and this was after spending upto three grand getting all the extras fitted from new,me and the salesman could,nt believe it but it was genuine.
I will be trading up to mk3 xtr when the prices are a bit more reasonable.
what was the previous owner doing with it, looking at it? Maybe! I see the date 23/11/09, so i hope its jsut as nice now! No excuses.
Yes its still in great condition,its washed and waxed regularly even though its worked hard.We are building a extension at the minute and its been up and down the tip many of times,actually one of the reasons i bought it was because you cant get in our tip with any vans or pickups which is no good to me.I was going to get a hilux.
Any way some up to date pics+some interior pics in case anyones interested
()
[Image: carpics024.jpg]
[Image: carpics025.jpg]
[Image: carpics029.jpg][Image: carpics030.jpg]

[Image: carpics027.jpg]
[Image: carpics026.jpg]
[Image: carpics023.jpg]
I like it, the Modutop makes great use of the space.
Still want one with a sunroof though!
[Image: !B4PBHd!B2k~$(KGrHqN,!gsEyGkd2qPCBMpHpNHFnQ~~_3.JPG]
Fresh Air!
Yep i agree i would swap the modutop for a sunroof anyday.
(03-10-2010, 08:48 PM)eame64 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep i agree i would swap the modutop for a sunroof anyday.

How come? I mean i thought you both just said it is a great feature! Just asking.

It does make great use of the space,but the full length sunroof would just transform the car in my opinion.I just like open top motoringWink
Come on new members lets see some pics of your berlingos.
Pages: 1 2