Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Heated Door Mirrors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Removed my damaged door mirror yesterday and carried out a repair, unfortunately the solvent liquid glue did not take to the mirror plastic so I ended up using good old Superglue and a bit of filler. Touch off matt black paint, Refit today and wipe with Back-to-Black.

Just curious to know if any other members know if their Berlingo has working heated mirrors, I didn't until last night..... Confusedillyme:Confusedillyme:

All the wires are there and heated glass element. Checked with the font of all knowledge (Mr Haynes) and apparently they work off the same switch as the heated rear window.

Well I never !!!!!

And it does tell you in small print in the owners handbook....Confusedtudy:Confusedtudy:Confusedtudy:
A good case for

RTFM

Confusedtudy:Confusedtudy:Confusedtudy:Confusedtudy:
Why would he read a fiat manual though ? Confusedcratch:
(13-11-2012, 08:00 PM)nil by mouth Wrote: [ -> ]Why would he read a fiat manual though ? Confusedcratch:

:lol:
Andy watch it-you''ll get reported for using Back to B***k
He does have previous for upsetting others with this type of behaviour

:censored::censored::censored:
I found out it had them when I replaced my drivers side one of the ex had done her usual trick of demolishing it.

I bought a van one though as it was much cheaper and that was the reason! It didn't have the heating bit built in, so mine now only heats the passenger side!!