Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Modubox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a modubox for sale. A few scratches and marks but overall good condition.
£30 inc delivery

Sent from my ST21i using Tapatalk 2
Can these be fitted to cars that don't have the glass roof then? Was contemplating getting one I saw on Ebay, but didn't think it'd fit in the Escapade.
Is it the folding crate that fits in the boot ? Mine already has one I think waue1978 is looking at the modutop.
(30-11-2012, 05:00 PM)waue1978 Wrote: [ -> ]Can these be fitted to cars that don't have the glass roof then? Was contemplating getting one I saw on Ebay, but didn't think it'd fit in the Escapade.

That's the Modutop! The Modubox is the wheeled collapsible
shopping trolley in the back! Smile
(30-11-2012, 09:47 PM)OlJeffers Wrote: [ -> ]That's the Modutop! The Modubox is the wheeled collapsible
shopping trolley in the back! Smile

It's still a valid question. The Modubox clicks into place in the boot. If a car is a Forte rather than a Desire model, does the boot have the necessary bits of plastic to attach the Modubox to? I rather suspect that the answer is "no".
My Forte has a folding crate in the boot with the velcro bracket and floor section. I didn't know it was a modubox till I read this advert Wink
Looks like I got my wires crossed - I was referring to the roof panels. Not quite old enought to need the built in shopping trolley yet!

Does anybody know if the moduTOP (as I think it is) can be fitted to non glass-roof Berlingos?
(01-12-2012, 12:36 PM)waue1978 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like I got my wires crossed - I was referring to the roof panels. Not quite old enought to need the built in shopping trolley yet!

Does anybody know if the moduTOP (as I think it is) can be fitted to non glass-roof Berlingos?

Anything is possible but I bet it would be a lot cheaper to buy a car with one already fitted.
I've found one for less than £100 - fair bit cheaper than buying another car. Plus I deliberately avoided glass roof models when I was looking as knowing my luck I would have got one of the few that leaked & would cost a fortune to put right.
(01-12-2012, 05:13 PM)waue1978 Wrote: [ -> ]I've found one for less than £100 - fair bit cheaper than buying another car. Plus I deliberately avoided glass roof models when I was looking as knowing my luck I would have got one of the few that leaked & would cost a fortune to put right.

Sorry I am confused (normal state here) You have found a ModuTOP for less that £100?
Pages: 1 2