Berlingo Forum

Full Version: dual mass crank pulley f**ked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
has anyone had any experiences with the crank pulley? the rubber mount inside mine has perished and its eating fan belts like theres no tomorrow!
im struggling to find the matching part on line and in the usual eurocarparts, autoparts stores.. there is crank pulleys available but its choosing which one i need without any knowledge!? and the parts guys in store dont have a clue!
its a 2.0 hdi 53 plate

cheers doc
Got my replacement from GSF, told them the engine thats fitted and year and they had one sent out in no time at all.
same problem with that site too, there is 2 for sale, no pictures and no info about them..

iv found the part i need on ebay and its nothing like the ones in parts stores but an exact match to the one i have thats f**ked?!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CITROEN-PEUGEO...0341856243
Lost the link to where I bought mine. I think it was something like Lynx engineering - it was a solid aluminium job. Cost about £90 but won't break....
Had ours replaced with the timing belt - put an extra £90 on the bill (at main dealer)

Also 2.0hdi 53 plate
Looks the business, Coco...
I have no intention of changing this vehicle until it either falls apart or becomes, in my view, truly uneconomic to continue. So, as things break or wear out (on French? surely not...) I replace with OEM or better spec to keep it going and this seemed to be the best option - for me
(07-12-2012, 08:31 PM)Coco Wrote: [ -> ]I have no intention of changing this vehicle until it either falls apart or becomes, in my view, truly uneconomic to continue. So, as things break or wear out (on French? surely not...) I replace with OEM or better spec to keep it going and this seemed to be the best option - for me

And me,buy quality,buy once.
coco your a life saver! iv ordered an original through the Citroen dealer local to me but they quoted £156+vat?!? i think i will cancel that and order one of these bad boys lol

cheers folks!
Pages: 1 2