Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Reinderlingo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought I'd attempt an impression for the kids of the BlueLingo doing the Xmas shopping and delivering presents.
Pity the antlers came out like tired mistletoe! Confusedcratch:

[Image: 2cq17p5.jpg]
Thought it was " RoadKill " lol.
Only kidding, cool sketch.
:thumbsup:
Reminds me of those eyelash things you see sitting atop headlights on sad little cars.
:brickwall::drool:
(25-12-2012, 03:03 PM)taxi Wrote: [ -> ]Thought it was " RoadKill " lol.
Only kidding, cool sketch.
:thumbsup:
Reminds me of those eyelash things you see sitting atop headlights on sad little cars.
:brickwall::drool:

Yep, does look a bit like roadkill - and you're right about those eyelash things. makes 'em look sad, hesitant and a bit cross-eyed!Sad
Sad, hesitant and a bit cross-eyed ? You've met me then ? :lol:
(26-12-2012, 12:01 AM)taxi Wrote: [ -> ]Sad, hesitant and a bit cross-eyed ? You've met me then ? :lol:
No, not yet except on here, but 'sad hesi & c-eyed?' No way, I don't believe you. I did 9 months mini-cabbing years ago - and 'met' lots of TAXI drivers. No way any REAL TAXI driver is any of those three things :twisted:!
The rivalry back then was fierce (1984-ish) but some of us got to like each other in the pub!
(The younger viewers may not know about the battles back then!)
It's past midnight - so Happy New Year to you, and may you always get the good tippers on a Saturday night Confusedalut:!
Richard.
It has a flat tyre at the front :p
(27-12-2012, 12:01 PM)Mike Wrote: [ -> ]It has a flat tyre at the front :p
It does indeed, Mike - and its rear wheel is showing that dreaded back axle problem! Luckily the beautiful 'model' for the masterpiece is showing neither problem...:O