Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Stupid Question - What tyre size?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exactly what tyres go on my Bingo mk2 1.9D multispace forte desire? The tyres fitted are 175/70 R14. If I go to the Dunlop site it says something like 175/75 R14, Michelin say 177/70 R14, Black Circles say 165/65 R15! and the handbook doesn't say anything at all.
On my Berlingo,the tyre size is on the pressure sticker on the A post.
True but the car isn't here at the moment and I'm trying to price some tyres up.
Split the difference - I reckon that's about 174/72R14 and a half...

Try Blackcircles and/or Mytyres and put your registration in - I normally find them reliable - especially if they agree with the tyres already fitted!
185/65 x 15 was the standard tyre on my Partner. If you want a better footprint on the road & your wheels are wide enough, 205/60 x 15s won't make a massive difference to the circumference.

This should help you:
http://www.willtheyfit.com/
Thanks All. I had a look in the specs at the top of this part of the forum (after a flash of brilliance!!). The official spec is 175/70 R14 which is what is fitted. Why Black Circles list a different tyre I don't know.
Most of those tyre sites are wrong.

They quote mine totally wrong too. I have no idea where they get it from as it seems little more than a guess.
Annoying..

Was watching some wheels for my Berlingo but just realised they are 82T. Which is only 425KG Load. And Ideally I need 600KG so I am covered.

For the life of me though I can't remember what I currently have on mine though, I forgot to check.