Berlingo Forum

Full Version: newbe from ireland!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello all my names paul, i got myself a mk1 peugeot partner yesterday morning thought id join the fourm incase i need help and to find out a bit about them Smile il stick up a few pictures later on Big Grin
Hi there Paul! Glad you found us. You'll like it here!
cheers dude Big Grin
Hi Mileysmk1 welcome to the forum you are in good company.
:wave::wave:

Welcome to you another with the king of the jungle on his bonnet

:thumbsup:
cheers for the kind words lads! heres a few pictures for yous Smile sorry about the quality [Image: Photo-0545.jpg] [Image: Photo-0547.jpg] [Image: Photo-0548.jpg] so thats really it Smile it will be left standard ish maybe a nice set of stealths would look good, could anyone tell me if theres fog lights the bumpers of these vans? cheers!
Nice van there dude ! Welcome aboard :wave:
A working van - good to see.

Re the froglights - I know the stalk switch wire isn't there on pre-multiplex vans (before May 26, 2000) but may exist on the "people mover" variants. I have a set of early Xsara foglights which I will make fit.
cheers lads! im not worried about switches or anything i just want to know is there anything out there i wonder would a small a bar look good?
In the back? Provided it's well-stocked, sure...

The front bumper doesn't have any metal in it, you might need to knock out a couple of stiffening plates to back out fixing bolts if you put on a light bar.

Bumper removal hint: Take out the washer bottle.
Pages: 1 2