Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Hi All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just saying Hello. Recently replaced my Xantia with a low mileage Mk2 2.0hdi Berlingo Multispace. Miss the performance, but Oh how practical, and love the sliding doors. Jobs for better weather include fixing an outer seal leak on Modutop (fortunately inner seal seems OK) and stopping some of the rattles! Have "lurked" for a while. Great forum, useful advice; hope I will be able to share my experiences in due course.

Cheers
Ignition:wave:
Hi Ignition welcome to the forum
Welcome
Far, far better than the Xantia!
Best of luck with the Modutop seal, there is a
thread here somewhere dealing with the perils of
a leaking roof! (Don't use silicon sealant!)
WELCOME!!
Hello & welcome.

For once, I don't necessarily agree with you O.J. - different to the Xantia yes, but better ..... Hmm
(24-01-2013, 08:26 PM)Coco Wrote: [ -> ]Hello & welcome.

For once, I don't necessarily agree with you O.J. - different to the Xantia yes, but better ..... Hmm
T'was a flippant off-the-cuff throw-away remark! Big Grin
I see, sorry. Not always seeing the funny side of things at the moment..
Sad
(24-01-2013, 09:52 PM)Coco Wrote: [ -> ]I see, sorry. Not always seeing the funny side of things at the moment..
Sad

That's OK CoCo.....It's not always possible to be cheerful. I'm suffering a bit from false bonhomie and
forced humour at the moment as my ol' Mum's funeral was Wednesday so trying to keep cheerful....Smile
And that puts things into perspective.

I'm trying (not too well) to keep my chin up because I had to have my dog put down on Tuesday, but there's always someone worse off Best wishes to you O.J.
Shame about the dog, sounds like it was a much-loved companion.