Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Hi everyone, from sunny North Yorks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Made it to being 54 before I bought my first ever Citroen yesterday, a 2003 Multispace 2.0HDi. Thought I had better join the forum and make use of some shared info to help me along. Normally like doing things with bikes, so like the quirky nature of the Berlingo. Looking forward to some good banter and shared laughs!! Stop by if you are ever in the Moors. Graham
Welcome to the forum Graham :wave:
Hi Graham,welcome to the forum.Plenty of good advice with a few "characters" thrown in for free.RolleyesRolleyes
Hi, welcome, the moors the merrier. We used to live in North Yorkshire until we fell off the edge. Fortunately Saltburn was in the way between us and the sea !!!!!
Hello- where do you live. I grew up in Hutton-le-hole and Kirkbymoorside... :-)
(02-02-2013, 07:55 AM)nicebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Hello- where do you live. I grew up in Hutton-le-hole and Kirkbymoorside... :-)

Top end of Rosedale Abbey, just down the hill from The Lion Inn. Berlingo doesn't like the hills much but its great on the bumpy roads!!
(02-02-2013, 09:24 AM)brit single Wrote: [ -> ]Top end of Rosedale Abbey, just down the hill from The Lion Inn. Berlingo doesn't like the hills much but its great on the bumpy roads!!

Lovely. To be fair, most things struggle on those hills!