Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Delayed radio off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do I turn off the delayed radio off on a 2001 lingo, it just winds me up! What is the point off it
What do you mean by delayed off?
Do you mean when ignition off?
Never heard of this happening. Confusedcratch:
Do you mean the ubiquitous Economy Mode?
Ahh yes, you mean frustration mode.
Your going to need Lexia to get rid of this.:thumbsup:
Yeah, I think it must be this dreaded ECO mode. Not had a Berlingo before so was not expecting that....
What is Lexia?
It's the girl who plays Rommie the avatar from the sci fi series Andromeda isn't it?

[Image: lexa-doig-rommie.jpg]
(19-02-2013, 07:25 AM)dec913scuba Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I think it must be this dreaded ECO mode. Not had a Berlingo before so was not expecting that....
What is Lexia?

It's the programming software that Citroen use.:thumbsup:
So the upshot is I am stuck with it, unless a pay Citroen money to turn it off.... oh well I guess I will have to live with it
(19-02-2013, 07:26 PM)dec913scuba Wrote: [ -> ]So the upshot is I am stuck with it, unless a pay Citroen money to turn it off.... oh well I guess I will have to live with it

Not at all. Find an independent who is well versed in the use of Lexia and he can increase the delay time up to 90 minutes.
Obviously he is going to make a charge but nothing like the exorbitant amounts that a main dealer will charge.
Perhaps you can wait until the time comes when a job that you can't do needs to be done and get it adjusted then. :thumbsup:
Or, you fancy a trip over to Leeds 15?? :thumbsup:
Pages: 1 2