Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Cold Running
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys
New to site, looking to see if anyone has ant ideas, I have September 2011 Berlingo Multispace 1.6 hdi with EGS gearbox.
In the morning when temp is below freezing o degrees car starts no problems but after about half a mile it starts to run very rough until such time as I pull in stop engine (probably about 2 miles further on) wait a minute restart and problem has gone, have noticed due to quite warm mornings recently temp above freezing no probs. Car used as taxi got 38000 miles on clock. Trying to avoid Glasgow Citroen been burnt there recently. Anyone any ideas and also stay north side of Glasgow any recommendations for good mechanic.
Any help gratefully received. Thanks for looking
John[/size][/font]
Should still be under warranty as it's less than two years old (or did I miss something?). I'd have Citroen sort it.
Hi 3rensho
You are correct about Citroen but as I said in post I had a problem already with Citroen Glasgow in that my car is fitted with the Stop/Start Eco mode which stopped working, engine just kept running when u came to a halt, some 3 days later Citroen came back to me stating their diagnostics showed that car required a new battery which was not under guarantee and proceeded to charge me £184.00 to replace battery which they reduced to £136.00 with a Taxi discount. Was really just wondering if anyone had had Cold Running fault.
Thanks for looking.
John
Im with 3rensho if its still in warranty I would find another citroen dealer and get them to fix it. Sounds like its a sensor and needs connecting to computer to see whats going on. Good luck