Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Alternative Wheels Picture Thread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is something that I've seen work well on other forums; a single thread within which folks are encouraged to post pictures of vehicles with alternative rims. As a long-time Peugeot 205 GTI fan I'm particularly keen to find a pic of a Mk 2 'Lingo on 1.9GTI Speedline alloys, but all other contributions welcome. Detail of rim size, tyre size, and suspension mods if any would be great. Cheers all.
(11-03-2013, 10:52 PM)oofmeister Wrote: [ -> ]This is something that I've seen work well on other forums; a single thread within which folks are encouraged to post pictures of vehicles with alternative rims. As a long-time Peugeot 205 GTI fan I'm particularly keen to find a pic of a Mk 2 'Lingo on 1.9GTI Speedline alloys, but all other contributions welcome. Detail of rim size, tyre size, and suspension mods if any would be great. Cheers all.

Fitted Genuine 17" x 6.5J Citroen C4 VTR Wheels, 205 x 50 x 17. 20mm Hubcentrics.

(15-12-2012, 11:18 AM)Gollycrush Wrote: [ -> ] Are there any more out there i wonder ?

[Image: 2ywg5me.jpg]
[Image: 2uhmw6t.jpg]
[Image: 2vl0k1w.jpg]
(11-03-2013, 10:52 PM)oofmeister Wrote: [ -> ]This is something that I've seen work well on other forums; a single thread within which folks are encouraged to post pictures of vehicles with alternative rims. As a long-time Peugeot 205 GTI fan I'm particularly keen to find a pic of a Mk 2 'Lingo on 1.9GTI Speedline alloys, but all other contributions welcome. Detail of rim size, tyre size, and suspension mods if any would be great. Cheers all.

I will put a pick up in the near future as I have a mk2 berlingo and a set of 205 gti1.9 speedline alloys but I wont be putting them on until I have lowerd the van should be a week or 2. I could put them on on one side for you to have a look with the van on standard suspension if you cant wait that long
(12-03-2013, 11:50 PM)owenT Wrote: [ -> ]

I will put a pick up in the near future as I have a mk2 berlingo and a set of 205 gti1.9 speedline alloys but I wont be putting them on until I have lowerd the van should be a week or 2. I could put them on on one side for you to have a look with the van on standard suspension if you cant wait that long

Owen, if you've got the time then a side view on the std ride ht would be great, and would be an interesting "before" shot. Thanks.
(13-03-2013, 07:50 AM)oofmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2013, 11:50 PM)owenT Wrote: [ -> ]

Owen, if you've got the time then a side view on the std ride ht would be great, and would be an interesting "before" shot. Thanks.
Hi mate here are some pictures ov the van, but id your going to put these wheels on without lowering your van I would recommend bigger tyre's as the arch gap is a bit silly

Berlingo

Hope that helps Smile

Hope that helps Smile
That's great, you're a gentleman! I assume that the van has 14" wheels as std; my Multispace has got 15s, and the std tyre size is 185/65, so ever so slightly bigger than those on the peugeot wheels.

Thanks again!
not sure what the wheels are but here's my van.

[Image: IMAG0918_zpsf048e394.jpg]
They are from a citroen saxo I think...

Van looks nice Smile
thanks. Big Grin
currently off van being refurbished, citroen picasso atacama/krakatoa 18" bbs [Image: WP_000069.jpg]
Pages: 1 2