Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Berlingo Alloys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.

New member here, so hello to you all!

Right, I have some old Saxo VTR alloys that I was gona put on my 2004 Berlingo but the standard tyres 185/55/14 do not have a sufficient load rating for the van so I was hoping that someone here might be able to help with what tyres I could go for or if I should use different alloys. I was thinking tyres 185/80/14 might fit ?

Hope someone can help.

Murdo2520
Ring your tyre stockist and ask them if which van tyres are compatible with the Saxo rims.
He'll know.
Thanks,

Had a chat with local Kwik Fit but they weren't very useful tbh. Now looking at maybe 205 GTI wheels as they are very similar tyre size to the original steel wheels. And should hopefully look pretty smart with a refurb.

http://www.106rallyeforum.com/forum2008/...hp?t=31493
I think the Saxo wheels should fit as well as the 205s OK. Haven't they all got the 108 offset?

KwikFit!!!........Try ATS on 01296 433177
Haha dont worry i dont use kf, just was handy for an idea of prices. Local guy pretty good at vale tyres. The saxo wheels will fit but couldnt find tyres with a load rating for the van, whereas th 205 ones are a straight swap, and i thimk shud look a bit better, hopefully!
Right have gone and bought a set of 205 alloys for my van. Collecting them next week so shall get a pic up on here before and after the refurb and then on the van. Should look ok, just need to source some wheel bolts/nuts now I suppose....or do I? :S