Berlingo Forum

Full Version: berlingo 02
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
where is the rear interior light switch located for loading area? It works when i move switch on light to perm but does not work on door mode.
Behind the drivers seat on the offside there is a connector block which is prone to corrosion. It is under a plate which is held in with 4 torx screws. Between the rear wheel arch and the door pillar. The wire which goes to the door switch for the rear light runs through it, remove the plate and remake the connections and it should work.

:thumbsup:
(13-03-2013, 01:20 PM)brodfather11 Wrote: [ -> ]Behind the drivers seat on the offside there is a connector block which is prone to corrosion. It is under a plate which is held in with 4 torx screws. Between the rear wheel arch and the door pillar. The wire which goes to the door switch for the rear light runs through it, remove the plate and remake the connections and it should work.

:thumbsup:

Thankyou for that i will try it over the weekend , but where is the door switch located if it is that?
The door switch is part of the latch/lock mechanism.
(15-03-2013, 02:32 PM)OlJeffers Wrote: [ -> ]The door switch is part of the latch/lock mechanism.

BUT WHERE IS THE SWICTH LOCATED !!!
the light comes on when i open drivers door but does not when i open the rear door.