Berlingo Forum

Full Version: MK 3 2009 Berllngo multispace (roof bars query)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi New to Forum plus to Citroen,although quite enjoying the driving experiece and room available for elderly parents plus dog!!

Ive noted a few Berlingos with fore and aft roof bars?Is it possible to fit these to my model?Thanks
If it is,is it a simple task,plus any advice as where to aquire at best price?
Halfrauds or Ebay are the usual suspects for sourcing the items you require. :thumbsup:
(20-03-2013, 07:27 PM)j90xxx Wrote: [ -> ]Halfrauds or Ebay are the usual suspects for sourcing the items you require. :thumbsup:

Hi The main thing is will my model acept the fore and aft roof bars as sported by some Berlingos?If so is it an easy fit?
(22-03-2013, 05:34 PM)caskin Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-03-2013, 07:27 PM)j90xxx Wrote: [ -> ]Halfrauds or Ebay are the usual suspects for sourcing the items you require. :thumbsup:

Hi The main thing is will my model acept the fore and aft roof bars as sported by some Berlingos?If so is it an easy fit?

Yes and yes.

Remember,its not designed primarily as a car ,its a means for a whole industry to extract money from you by many means ( including offering accessories and trinkets with which to adorn it)

Your local Citroen dealer will glady raid your bank balance to oblige
As martin said Halfords /ebay will offer aftermarket solutions too (for perhaps slightly less)
Doh

Didn't see this thread and started a similar one!!

I've been looking for roof bars myself and you can get plenty of different makes to fit your berlingo.

They should all be straightforward to fit with instructions if you buy new.

I sugest looking online for a better deal, I foulnd these....

http://www.maxusracks.co.uk/shop.php?p=s...48=Peugeot

Hope this helps
(22-03-2013, 07:09 PM)evdama Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-03-2013, 05:34 PM)caskin Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes and yes.

Remember,its not designed primarily as a car ,its a means for a whole industry to extract money from you by many means ( including offering accessories and trinkets with which to adorn it)

Your local Citroen dealer will glady raid your bank balance to oblige
As martin said Halfords /ebay will offer aftermarket solutions too (for perhaps slightly less)
Aplogies in taking so long in getting back to forum...Im intersted in fitting as I wish to transport fishing canoe,and with the bars in place I can then fit lateral bars to support lightweight canoe.