Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Partner 3.0 V6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, guys i found this video at Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C54cfqIIzEQ

I saw here members swap berlingo to GTI's engine from 306, but this is rly impressive. Maybe someone will try to upgrade berlingo here Smile
I hope they've changed the brakes too! ;-)
Was expecting a link to the white van that was about a while ago, Looks nice barring the rubbish wheels. Awesome engine, My 406 Coupe has the same engine and pulls like a train from 2000rpm onwards- 25 mpg does hurt a little though!
I quite like the wheels.

I too was expecting the white van, it would have been nice to see it getting ragged about :lol:
It's a car sat in a garage revving the nuts off the engine. I can do that too.
With some rubbish muisic.
I wasn't going to mention that as I didn't want to be seen as too much of a grumpy old man :whistle:
Hum Smile who knows. At Peugeot Klub Poland one guy swap 306GTI-6 to the same engine (3.0 V6 ) maybe it's not fake.

Same cousin of my GF have Astra F cabrio with swaped 2.5 V6 vectra B engine

In Poland all is possible Big Grin almost like in Russia
I didn't say it was fake. All I said was it was just a car sitting in a garage revving its engine. Anyone can do that, it didn't even make a particularly nice sound.
Now if it had been some footage of it on a track somewhere showing a real turn of speed and some impressive acceleration then I would have been impressed.
I'd actually like to build a V6 one, not sure that it's in the "anyone can do that" category really.
Pages: 1 2