Berlingo Forum

Full Version: new member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hHello everyone,
I have just purchased a 2002 berlingo 1.9d with just 30,000 on the clock and full service history,spent three sleepless nights waiting before I could pick it up,now I am very pleased with the space and looks,it really does have something of the 2cv van about it as I have read,car is metallic dark red,will post picks a.s.a.p.
club seems very pleasant and some very helpful folk here,look forward to chatting with you in the future,
best wishes,
T[/size][/font]erry.
Thirty thousand? Must be a minter!
[hello mate,yes I have to say this car looks fresh out of the factory,its an ex-mobility car and has been well cared for,service history is spot on as I believe mobility cars have to be scrupulously looked after so the owner can trade them back to the relevant govt dept,dealer even had a 2002 Nissan micra with 2,178 miles on,it had been on sorn for a number of years,(presume owner to ill to drive) and the car was amazing,i didn't think I would end up in virtually a new car,but I understand these 1.9d,s are pretty tough, it,ll probably last longer than me!
Hello terry welcome to the berlingo forum
Hi terry welcome to the forum sounds like you struck lucky there and you got yourself a cracking motor.
Hi Terry & welcome.Keep up regular servicing & it will last for ever.:thumbsup:
Hi Terry, enjoy your berlingo