Berlingo Forum

Full Version: os side lights stay on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My 04 plate berlingos os side lights stay on all the time, anyone know why?
Also which fuse protects the side lights?
Check our resource section (MK2 sub section) for the MK2 manual, which has a fuse diagram in it.

Our side lights stayed on all the time on our old MK2 just before we sold it, for us, it was the BSI/and or COM2000 that was causing the problem.
I have vehicle handbook,sidelight fuse NOT listed,headlamp fuses,both main & dipped beam don't cover side lights.
Check you rear bulbs as it could be a short circuit.

I had something similar to this and it turned out my brake lights were also stuck on. One of the brake light bulbs was the wrong type and it was making a permanent connection. The passenger side, side light was also on and changing for the right bulb sorted it.
I,ve disconnected separately the o.s front & rear connections to light clusters.
I'm sure the side light circuit must be protected by a fuse but I've pulled every fuse both under the bonnet & under the dash,but the lights stay on
A daft suggestion, have you replaced any bulbs recently?.

Sometimes the quality and make can affect some circuits that are a bit twitchy....