Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Query re replacement CD player/WANTED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, we recently took on an 03 plate Berlingo with 35k on the clock and so far love him... we are intending to purchase an Amdro Boot Jump to make into a mini camper.

The radio that came with it is just a cassette but we need a CD player ... I have seen them on ebay but we don't have the radio code so I am a bit worried. Also, will it still work with the wand volume controls etc??

Hope someone can point me in the right direction?

Moll x
Hi Molly welcome to the forum as far as I know the radio is coded to the car and you can remove/ install the radio and it will recognise the original. Its when you try to put another one in say a citroen cd it will not recognise it but it can be fixed by connecting up to lexia software and entering correct settings. There are some trader on ebay that say they have removed code and it would be fine so i would speak to them for advice also if its a citroen cd it will work with your remote stalk.If you fit an aftermarket cd you will need various patch leads to connect things up there is plenty on the forum about it.
M59 with the Cd player for the same model someone with a lexia will be able to recode it to your vehicle. (they are coded to the VIN)