Berlingo Forum

Full Version: N/s headlight removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Pros, my mums mk2 Multispace diesel has severe condensation in n/s headlight. I've tried ventilating etc but really need to remove the headlight and silicone all edges. I understand that I need to remove the arch liner and bumper to access but I can't follow the descriptions from this forum. I really need a Haynes type picture step by step. Also, do I need to buy replacement fasteners? Sorry for being dumb dumb! Thanks in advance for your time. Ps I can remove the grill and obvious screws/nuts outside of bumper.
Hello?
Hi Tunch & welcome.Have you checked the threads as I think there is one on headlamp removal.If not someone will be along to help.You need the right person to read your plea before the help arrives.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Take the light fitting out of the back and run a hair dryer over the front for quite a while on a decent weather day. Put it back together and make sure you get the rubber boot on properly.